High-end plastic flower pots are planted with refreshin […]
High-end plastic flower pots are planted with refreshing flowers, which is undoubtedly a kind of beautiful enjoyment, and the emergence of bugs breaks this beauty, and people start to think of every way to eliminate pests. How many methods do you know about potted flowers? It doesn't matter if you don't know too much. Let Huamate Plastic Flowerpot Factory teach you some potted flowers for pest control!
1. We can bury two mothballs in a plastic flowerpot, and place the mothballs about 10 cm away from the mouth of the pot for the best deworming effect.
2. We all know that garlic has an overweight pungent taste, so we can boil the smashed garlic in boiling water and pour the clear liquid into a plastic flower pot.
3. Buy some medicines such as Temex from the flower market and put them in the soil to prevent insects.
4. Choose a few ginkgo leaves and bury them in the pot so that bugs such as scarabs will not approach the flower pot.
5. Put the vinegar in the water and mix evenly and spray it on the flowers to prevent insects.
Have you learnt the above introduction of deworming methods? Come and try it now and let your beloved flowers grow strong!
Introduction to the types and characteristics of flower pots
Growing flowers has been a way for people to cultivate their moral character since ancient times, and the pots for planting flowers are even more diverse. The types of flower pots can be roughly divided into biscuits, porcelain flower pots, plastic flower pots, round flower pots and bamboo woven flower pots. Different types of flower pots have their own different characteristics. The following is an introduction to plastic flower pots. Let us take a look at the characteristics of plastic flower pots!
Plastic flowerpot is a kind of light and beautiful flowerpot, it is not easy to be damaged, and it is very convenient to use, and the cleaning of plastic flowerpot is also very simple. Because the air permeability and water permeability of plastic flowerpots are not very good, it is most suitable for growing flowers with high water content. The price of this kind of flowerpot is relatively low, and it is one of the most popular flowerpots in the flower market.
Other flowerpots, such as porcelain flowerpots, although beautiful in appearance, are not light in weight. In addition, when growing flowers, if you water too much, it may cause the roots of the flowers to fester and affect the normal growth of flowers.