1. According to the material, it is divided into […]
1. According to the material, it is divided into three types: composite pipe, stainless steel and aluminum alloy. Stainless steel and composite pipe are basically the same grade. Aluminum alloy has a slightly higher price, and stainless steel is lighter. The load-bearing capacity is not as good as composite pipe, but it is not easy For raw embroidery, there are several kinds of stainless steel materials, such as 200, 201, 300, 301, 304, etc. Generally, 301 is used in the market. 304 has the best effect, followed by 301. Aluminum alloy is better. Among them, the composite pipe is an iron pipe with a stainless steel layer plated on the outside, which is relatively heavy, but it is easier to rust over time.
2. Of course, the tube thickness is also a reference standard. The stainless steel drying rods are 0.33, 0.35, 0.38, 0.40, 0.44 thick. Of course, the thicker the better, the aluminum alloy also has a thickness of 0.8 and 1.0. The shape is different and the price is not the same. Similarly, they are generally double rods, with square holes, oval, fan-shaped, etc. The heavier the rod, the higher the price.
3. The surface technology of the product is also different. The top seat material is generally; aluminum alloy/zinc alloy, 100mm in diameter, but also zinc alloy cut corners to make 90-95mm, and the surface is chrome-plated, which is very beautiful but will fade after a long time. , After chrome-plating and then brushing, a protective layer is left on the surface, which will not fade, and the price is higher. There are also different processes on the surface of aluminum alloy drying rods. Generally, the surface of drying rods is oxidized. The price of different colors is slightly different, and the color will fade after a long time. The surface is dirty and difficult to wipe clean, but the price is cheap. There is a kind of surface that is made of electrophoresis process, which has better reflectivity, smooth surface, higher grade, will not fade, and it is easy to wipe clean if it is dirty, but the price is more expensive.
4. The more important thing is the quality of the hand crank. The automatic drying rack is unlikely to have problems elsewhere. Hand cranks are the most prone to problems. You can try the feel when you buy it. The material is generally copper/zinc alloy, which cannot be stuck, and the handle should also be solid, otherwise it will break easily.