What are the advantages of plastic hangers in th […]
What are the advantages of plastic hangers in the production process
Plastic hangers, also known as plastic hangers, are made of raw material plastic plastic and are one of the most common types of hangers. Although the current market demand for iron hangers has far exceeded that of plastic hangers, the total demand for plastic hangers cannot be ignored, and it is the second type of hanger among hangers. Plastic hangers are usually medium and low-end hangers, so what are the advantages in the production process?
1. Plastic hangers are generally produced by injection molding machines and other machines, which saves a lot of manpower and material resources.
2. In the process of using the machine to produce plastic clothes hangers, there is little danger and high safety factor, basically there is no danger.
3. The production of plastic clothes hangers is very simple. As long as there are molds, a lot of them can be produced at one time, unlike iron clothes hangers that require so many production steps.
4. The rate of unqualified products in the production process of plastic hangers is relatively low, even if they are unqualified, they can be reused, thus ensuring the use of costs.
5. The shipping cost of plastic hangers is relatively low, because plastic hangers are light in weight, easy to carry, and low shipping costs save costs.
It is the simple production, few links, and easy operation of plastic hangers that make the sales price of plastic hangers relatively low. It is also the low price of plastic hangers that attracts many consumers.