First, how is the use of plug seedlings and general see […]
First, how is the use of plug seedlings and general seedling methods:
The general method of raising seedlings often has disease hazards, and the seedlings that are bred are weaker and require a lot of work. The hazards of using seedlings are greatly reduced, time is saved, skill is saved, and the seedlings that are bred are relatively strong.
Second, how to choose the tray:
1. The color is preferably black, the opening is square or inverted trapezoid. The opening is conical or not inverted trapezoidal tray, the root of the seedling will grow around the circumference, which has an adverse effect on the development of the root; if the selected tray is transparent and has a high light transmission capacity, the root Direct exposure to light may result in death, so it is advisable to use a black, inverted trapezoidal or square mouth plate when selecting.
2. The number of holes in the tray. Different types of vegetables should choose different numbers of plugs; the best choice for solanaceous fruit is 72 holes, the best for melons is 50 holes, and the best for peppers is 105 holes.
Third, how to choose the mechanism and fill the plug
How to choose the substrate: the final effect of the seedling effect is good and bad, the matrix plays the most important role. Some of the seedlings used and later bred have some poor quality or uneven growth. The seedlings are quite weak and the matrix is not selected. The reason for the choice of matrix should be noted the following points: The first point must have a proper capacity for water and matrix, and it can maintain a certain degree of moisture; the second point must have appropriate porosity, Maintaining moisture while ensuring a certain degree of gas permeability can provide sufficient moisture for the process of seedling growth. For pH, it is generally required to maintain a pH of 5.5-6. The materials used in the matrix must be consistent. For the filling of the plug: firstly, the substrate is sprayed with water, and about 60% of the water content can be used. The hand is held into a dough, but the water cannot be dripped from the finger joint. After letting go, try to pack. But you can spread it with your hand. When filling it, it should be uniformly filled with uniform standards. The material to be filled should be kept in a uniform quantity. After the seeding is completed, it can be better and uniform when it is emerged, and it is more convenient to manage.
4. How to pay attention to the drilling of the substrate and the subsequent seeding
The depth of the different types of vegetables is different. The type of solanaceous fruit needs to be drilled about 1 cm, the leaf type should be about 0.5 cm, and the melon should be about 1.5 cm; the depth of the hole is different because The difference in seed size (punch).
This method can be used to avoid the spread of soil-borne diseases before sowing. Use a chemical for prevention. You can use a solution diluted 800 times with chlorothalonil to spray, and put the seeds directly into the small holes.
5. How to cover the substrate
In the case of covering, it is necessary to maintain proper gas permeability and humidity around the seed. When the cover is flat, large particles of vermiculite can be used. After the completion of the cover, in order to prevent the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, it is necessary to spray the chlorothalonil solution once, then Attach the mulch to keep the water, and the rest is waiting for the seedling to grow.
How to manage the long seedling period after sowing
1. Management of water: After the cover material is poured, water should be poured once. The amount of watering must be large this time. It is required to thoroughly pour the substrate. This is to ensure that the roots can be better after the seeds are germinated.
2, prevention of disease: the prevention of common diseases such as blight, rickets and diseases (hundred bacteria).
3, film coverage: keep the water to maintain the temperature, until the seeds sprout, the arch soil is removed when the arch is started, in order to prevent the buds from being burnt and burned.
4, keep the temperature: the temperature inside the shed can be controlled between 28-30 degrees Celsius.
7. How to manage the small seedlings after they grow out
Moisture: The way of seedlings using seedlings will evaporate water faster, so it will be less watery, but the amount of water should not be too much. Usually, it is necessary to spray water twice a day on sunny days, and in the morning and afternoon, the amount of watering can be controlled at about half of the hole; if it is cloudy, just spray it once in the morning, remember that it is indispensable The water, if the water shortage seedlings will fight, is the latter differentiation is also affected, and ultimately the production is low.
Temperature: Take cucumber as an example, the daytime is controlled at 25-28 degrees Celsius, and at night it is around 12-15 degrees Celsius.
Disease prevention: The solution diluted 500 times with carbendazim is sprayed once every 10-15 days, according to which it is sprayed 2-3 times, and the fog machine 250 is used in the afternoon or evening on cloudy days. -300 g / mu for smoked treatment.